Our Business English courses are designed to help experienced business people, professionals and company personnel develop their ability to communicate effectively in the workplace.
Students just beginning or aspiring to a career in business will also benefit from these courses.
The following business skills and topics can be discussed:
- Marketing and Management
- Social Skills in Business
- Telephone Communication
- Emails, Reports and Letter Writing
- International Banking and Finance
- Business Ethics
- Writing & checking CVs
- Preparing for an interview
- Leadership & Decision-Making
- Management Planning and Strategy
- Meetings – Controlling and participating
- Language of Meetings
- Negotiations – role play
- Presentation skills – Speakers opening remarks & stage presence & content and design
- Human Resources/People Management Administration
The number of topics covered each week will vary depending on the small group's needs and the length of one's programme.
Business English Mini Group 20Ages: 21 yrs+ | Lessons per Week: 20 | Level: Intermediate + | Class Size: 6
Summer (25th June - 17th August): €450 /week
Other dates: €350 /week